Heyheyyy yall. I've been wanting to make a general page of beliefs for a while, because I know political views and such are very important to some, so I'm just gonna warn people. If you don't care, you don't have to read, this is just a hodge-podge of opinions.Remember, I don't hate you if you don't agree!
- I believe in feminism. REAL feminism (plain 'ol equality) , NOT man-hating and superiority
Before you ask:
Things I believe:
• men can be raped/abused and those victims are just as important as females.
• Noone is inherently a saint just for their gender/orientation
• No one's opinion is more important just because of their gender/orientation
• TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
• General stuff: Rape culture is bad and must be abolished, Womens body Women's rules, no catcalls, etc...
What I DON'T believe:
• Men are monsters
• Girls are better than boys
• "Kill all men" (seriously what the fuck)
• You can fix misogyny with misandrony (probably not spelling that right XD)
- Democrat. Plain and simple. My family is VERY left wing and it's kind of annoying... (yeah, Democrats can be just as crazy and counter-productive as Republicans).I don't hate you if your republican. We just disagree and that's okay.
- Not a fan of President Trump. (Not a fan of Hillary either, I was more toward Bernie)
- I support Muslims...? I don't know how to phrase it, I'm not anti-muslim. They deserve rights and shouldn't have to be afraid to show their beliefs.
... I guess that's it for now XD I guess I mostly wanted to do the feminism thing, I just thought it needed to be said. Also! This song totally describes my philosophy: youtu.be/b2ff8qXa248
mostly the hook - "there ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy, it's only you and me and we just disagree ~". Have a nice day <3